Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 31, 2011

OPENS 8/12-"Final Destination V in 3D" Premiere Review: Starring Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Miles Fisher, Nicholas D'Agosto, & Meghan Ory

I thought that this movie was more gruesome than Part 4 given one tiny detail. As in the last Final Destination, the only time 3D effects were shown-was when someone died & that is exactly how this one was also! I did not mind that at all simply because it had the 3D effects throughout the entire film! There were certain parts where the anticipation kept building and building; keeping me on the edge of my seat shaking because I had no idea @ all if the person was or was not going to get into an "sticky situation" & just die! The gymnastic scene is a perfect example of what I've just said! I loved both the opening & ending credits! Glad I decided to see the Midnight Showing! I have been looking forward to this film for quite a while now...that bridge scene in the beginning of the movie was TOO INTENSE! A definite see movie! This was a really improved destination other than Part IV! I hope they continue to make these films in 3D because it makes the movie more enjoyable & realistic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment