Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Man Up!!

save the condor...
the catch phrase this political season is "man up"...two teabagger crazies, Sharon and Christine, used it to challenge the manhood of their rivals and I wondered if it applied to me too..I looked down my trousers and there it was, just barely, but there it was..so Christine, I'll be glad to show you anytime babe!! I love crazy chicks...but with the following caveat....
I was having sex once with a woman and I was behind her if you catch my drift, when all of a sudden she starts flapping her arms up and down..I peeked over her shoulder and her eyes were closed too..she's got her eyes closed and she's flapping her arms up and down like a bird..
WTF..am I humping a condor??
well, we finished finally and I didn't have the nerve to ask her why she was flapping her arms but I guess that's better than having her slapping me or something...or farting..I will not tolerate that..you wanna get rid of me quick, then fart during sex and I guarantee I'll be the one flying away, but quick!!
man overboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment