Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, October 4, 2010

ear candy...

How do you make a blonde's eyes light up? Shine a flashlight in her ear...
 
I was reading the News-Press Sunday and there was the usual nonsense but I noticed an article on the editorial pages by Bonnie Erbe..her picture caught my attention..I like her ears! Then I started thinking about women and their ears and what I like about them..I've had women with small ears and some with big ears, and I gotta say I like bigger ears better...not Dumbo big, but pretty close..little ears remind of a Doberman dog and I don't like that...bigger ears however are a real turn on..there's something about them...it's a friendlier look, a more welcoming look..another orifice I can stick my ..ahh..tongue in provided I get permission...
but really, a nice ear with some rings in it, artistically set, is sooo nice..it just looks like the girl has got so much power and grace and strength...
but don't get me wrong..if a beautiful small-eared woman came up and started flirting with me, I would not back down..I would pretend I was very interested to see if it would lead to some cheap sex, but all the while I would be fantasizing about big ears...and guys, have you ever had a girl stick her tongue in your ear? I did once and it scared the shit outta me..that chick was weird!! Marlee Matlin, she's got a nice set of ears..ears are not just for hearing things you know....
now this brings me to the election and the redistricting scam the Republicans want us to fall for again..the 23rd Congressional District that they call the "ribbon of shame" is actually shaped like a woman's ear! and they want to turn it into a salmander's ass!! Arnold Schwarnennazi wasted millions of taxpayers' money in his 2005 special election trying to redraw the districts: The California special election of 2005 was held on November 8, 2005 after being called by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on June 13, 2005. California voters rejected all eight ballot propositions. Propositions 73, 76, and 77 were initiative constitutional amendments while the others were initiative statutes. The election was believed to have been the most expensive in California history. Lobby groups spent hundreds of millions of dollars on gathering signatures and advertising for this election.....California is a beautiful complex state, doesn't need to be reformed by the rich....it needs to be governed from the heart and mind by folks with brains and backbones!!
so remember to keep your ears to the ground and keep reaching for the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment