Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 24, 2010

St. Elmo's Fire....

shiver me jimbers...
did you see that local superstar Katy Perry gave Elmo a jimber..I thought that was soo cute that she appeared on Sesame St in a low cut yellow blouse but phony moralist Bill O'Reilly saw it and and true to form, he harassed and picked on her on his program calling her a "Pinhead".. then the parents who watch both shows complained so Sesame Street pulled Katy's segment and O'Reilly said they are "Patriots" for censoring her!!
It's incredible that people are still so ignorant about sex and God Bless Katy for providing a little healthy curiosity for puppets and youngsters watching at home..I remember in second grade my teacher would sing us a song and move her arms back and forth.. I noticed her breasts supple and large underneath her light blue sweater and I was watching them and her dark brown hair and was mesmerized by her...very innocent and healthy and wonderful...or perhaps we'd rather have O'Reilly sexually harassing kids like he did his female co-worker years ago..remember the loofa factor when he went around to talk shows crying "ooh my career is over"..what a freakin punkass!!
well, Katy's cool and some kid somewhere is looking at her and forming his image of what a beautiful woman will look like when he grows up...no need to slaughter this innocence...

and then there's brunch?? brunch?? who said that was a word? did Nipper or Wendy or O'Reilly make it up? brunch? who eats brunch?? I eat breakfast..I eat lunch..I eat dinner...but tell me where did this third fuzzy mixed meal come from? did some drunken fool wander in off the street and demand from the waitress: honey, serve me..brunch! what is it..it's nothing, that's what it is....geez I get tired of having to point this stuff out to you, but do you eat sinner or lupper?? no, you eat dinner or supper, but not a combination of both..it's like people are so fidgety and fussy they can't make up their minds if they have a lunch item with breakfast they can't call it breakfast! It's stupid I tell ya....you eat breakfast in the morning lunch in the afternoon and dinner at night... and that's it....so if someone asks you to brunch, I'm sorry but you'll have to say no...

No comments:

Post a Comment