Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who's the Boss...

a brand new life..around the bend

remember Evelyn Taft the former weather gal for a news station in Santa Maria...she was so cute..well, she's a woman now and does the weather for KCAL 9....she's definitely a woman now...
and it looks like Meg Whitman's plan to turn California into Texas, or Texafornia, ran into a snag..a little Mexican tramp that Meg hired is dishing out some red meat!! Meg, with all your milllions couldn't you just have paid to keep her quiet??
seems Meg Whitman hired an illegal alien maid and now look at her! She's back-tracking, making excuses, lying, cheating, telling us she would prosecute people who hire illegal Mexicans..will she be in jail or out on bail in time for the elections? I don't know, but Meg didn't vote in her previous life and now we learn she hires illegals!! as she said in the debate with Moonbean, "I embarass myself"..hey Meg, me too..me too..
so now she's got a problem and I think I can help..I'll be her maid! I was born in the USA, they stamped it on my behind when I was a baby, I got a Social Security number, a Social Unrest number, and Jenny I got your number, too! and I can try my "affair with powerful women" theory when the time is right...but first, I'll clean the toilet with humility and honor, I scrub the floors, I vacuum, I do windows and dishes, I'll walk the dog, feed the cat, and after a hard days campaigning, I'll give you a little backrub...then, we'll take it to the the nextel level..smoochin'...if Meg resists and fires me with a "you don't know me, I don't know you" send-off, I must conclude she's still a virgin..if she accepts my overtures, then you can start calling me Nipper....

No comments:

Post a Comment