Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 31, 2011

OPENS 2/25-"Drive Angry 3D" Premiere Night Opening Review: Starring Nicolas Cage & Amber Heard

I really had pre-conceived notions that this movie would not be good because of how they only showed one 3D effect in the previews and that it was a low-budget film. I was so wrong on both counts. This movie HAD a ton of 3D effects throughout the entire film. I was so glad for that. When the movie first started-there was 3D effects and I stopped myself from getting happy because most 3D films-the effects do not last and when you take the glasses off, the movie is in 2D. It had tons of violence, killing, explosions, action, and riots. There was even a part when Cage was killing people in slow motion while screwing an old lady! That was hilarious! Amber Heard was a force not to be reckoned with in this movie—she was kicking butt & cursing non-stop. I really liked this movie from beginning 2 end. All of the killing was like Saw in 3D. They had some gruesome killing in this film….whew! Go see it….u will love it! I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment