Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, October 27, 2008

Joe Buck's "24: Redemption" Review


Sports fans would recognize Joe Buck from his play-by-play work on NFL and Major League Baseball games. Right now he's working the World Series and during Game 3 this past Saturday, he gave a brief review of "24: Redemption" after a short promo during the game.

Joe Buck is also a "24" fan and he stated he got an advance copy of the movie and said it was "outstanding" and "24 fans won't be disappointed." He does work for FOX and the World Series is on FOX, but I thought it was an interesting tidbit that I wanted to pass along for those "24" fans who may not be watching the Series.

I'm also posting this because frankly, there's not much "24" news out there right now so I'll take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment