Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

over under sideways down....

that's justice..
a slippery gal who seemingly has alot of time on her hands ....now, did you read those little words I just wrote? I could add on to them, include some gossip, put it on page 2 of the News-Press, and collect $75000 a year! $75000 a year..I said $75000 a year! that's what Richard Mineards made at the News-Press for his one-a-week column...according to Barney B and Craig S reports...
and the NewsPRess complains about a city professional making $90,000 per year? for actually doing something useful and necessary? Unbelievable...

well, the trial of the century is underway...the NLRB vs the NewsPress, which may be finished by the 22nd or 23rd century..Barry Acapella is Wendy's house lawyer..he is handing out autographed pictures of himself at local trials!
so I'll go downtown to check it out today along with the demonstration at City Hall by the Pressies against the firefighters..

Dr Laura gives up yacht racing for paddleboarding..and hurts herself!
After being busted for cheating at yacht races, Dr. Laura finds a new watersport...
here..Laura shows off her new handcuff jewelry!
from Dr Laura's Blog:
I have often told callers struggling with their fears (real or imagined or exaggerated) that next to character, I admire guts. Actually, having the fortitude to face the things we’re afraid of is a measure of character.
A few weeks ago, I was out for only the third time on my new paddleboard. I was balancing well, in spite of passing motorboats leaving scary wakes in my path. I was in choppy waters, which was not that smart at my level of experience, and feeling great about what I was doing, when-BAM-I hit the board full flat and hard on my left side and slid underwater. I was stunned, cold, and worried about becoming a shark snack. I swam quickly back to the board, pulled myself up, and lay there shaking with cold, shock, and fear. I pulled my knees under me, then got my feet down as I poised in a crouched position, and then stood straight up and paddled nervously for another fifteen minutes. The point of these actions was that I knew that if I just swam ashore, I might never get on the board again. My left ribs hurt tremendously, and I’m still healing. But for me, the main point was getting back up then and there, and scowling directly into the face of fear.
instant karma's gonna get you..

No comments:

Post a Comment