Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, May 2, 2010

OPENS 5/27-"Sex and the City 2" Movie Opening Review: Starring Sarah J. Parker

I thought that this movie was better than the first one. At times, there are sequels that are better than the original and vice versa! The one thing that was consistent is Samantha's sexual jokes! She was too damn hilarious! I loved the start of this movie because Jay-Z & Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" song was in the opening credits and everyone in the theater was clapping and cheering and dancing in their seats! I loved the Morroco/Middle East parts of the movie...I love NYC, but that trip that they took to Abu Duabi was fantastic! There were some crude sexual parts that were too damn funny! It is really good and I will most likely see it again...prolly when it has been out for a while to avoid the intense crowds cuz we saw it at the Midnight Pre-Screening!

No comments:

Post a Comment