Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dirty Deeds...

done dirt cheap...
Christine O'Donnell is the new Tea Party pin-up girl who says, among other things, that masturbation is the same as adultery and she actually mounted a campaign in the 1990's to try to stop you disgusting people from playing with yourselves...well I'm not married Christine so I hope you won't mind if I jerk-off on your face..your pretty face...and I know as a good Christian woman you'll forgive me and pray for me...
oh geez we got another bible thumper and these gals are trying so hard to sell purity that I know when they are naked, they deliver the goods...they are just as dirty as you other pagan girls, maybe even worse..or better, whatever your purity level is...does Christine know that even her precious rape and incest babies come out of the same general orifice that she pees outta....Honey, we was born dirty!!
sexsexsex
but I'm not pure, I'm more prurient than pure if you know what I mean...I have prurient interests that would make even Carrie Prejean blush...I certainly wouldn't look at a babe and think to myself..no, I don't want to lust all over her at all because Jesus might kill me..that's not how I think..of course, these thoughts are controllable but if you spend all your time talking to folks how bad they are, how pure you are, how the bible says not to lust, then the obvious conclusion is the person is full of shit and hot to go..which is what Christine is...a Sarah Palin clone no doubt, but every bit as hot and bothered as most of these repressed Teabagger princesses are...now, is that a bad thing? Not necessarily...just let them talk, I say. Aim the camera at them and let them talk for say 5 minutes and that should do it! This new brigade of bible belt brunettes made-up like chatty dolls, talking about sex they don't approve of is..well..a huge turn on!!
so as far as I'm concerned they can talk dirty talk about Christ all they want..on YOUTUBE... for about five... minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment