Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 1, 2010

OPENS 10/15-"Jackass 3D" Movie Opening Review: Starring Johnny Knoxville

I, truthfully-do not know what to say about this film! I do not understand why people love this kind of stuff! True, some of the stunts where awful, but funny but it was sexually inappropriate and it was just horrible! I only went to see it because I wanted to see why people loved it so much! I was more on total shock of what I saw rather than bursting out loud with laughter like the rest of the audience-probably because they have seen every Jackass episode on TV and the movies. Nothing was 3D EXCEPT 1 or 2 tiny parts as all 3D films, though. I cannot understand why this film beat "Red" opening weekend...don't see it...really don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment