Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 1, 2010

OPENS 10/15-"RED" Movie Opening Review: Starring Helen Mirren & Bruce Willis

This was a really grand movie! I think that Helen Mirren, Bruce Willis, and Mary-Louise Parker made me laugh the most out of the entire cast! Helen was fierce with them weapons! Hands down! I was laughing from start to finish! This seemed to be geared towards more elderly people than the younger generation because of all the old retired CIA Agents in the movie...all in all-this was a great movie and I really enjoyed watching it! U must see it! The people in this movie was crazy funny! Trust that! When they say that this is an explosive action-comedy film....I tell u what...they were not kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment