Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jack Bauer's Greatest Quotes Winners Chosen By The Fans

Fox Home Entertainment recently posted a website jackbauersgreatest.com where 24 fans could vote for their favorite Jack Bauer quotes for all 8 seasons. 

Here are the winning quotes for each season:


Overall Series & Season 8 Winner: "I never thought it was going to be you..."




Season 7 Winner: “Who the hell do you think you are? You think this is easy?"



Season 6 Winner: “Do you understand the difference between dying for something and dying for nothing?"



Season 5 Winner: “I’m done talking with you, you understand me? You’ve read my file..."



Season 4 Winner: “Make a sound and I will blow your brains out all over the windshield.”



Season 3 Winner: “Don’t worry. If I wanted to kill you you’d be dead by now.”



Season 2 Winner: "We’ll make sure he doesn’t turn the gun on himself."



Season 1 Winner: “You probably don’t think that I can force this towel down your throat..."



Source: jackbauersgreatest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment