Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 29, 2008

Countdown to Ecstasy...

Dear Readers....I got a mole on my ass that looks like Wendy McCaw!

I go into SB on Sunday to get some mags at Borders.... I get off at the Garden/Laguna St exit and pull up behind...guess who..Wendy!! alone..at the stop light by Home Improvement Center..of course I failed to bring my camera but she was in a brand spanking new Mercedes, a silvery blue SL 550 roadster lowrider..the two seater..with similar license plate as the red Bentley... I saw a bubbly-hair blonde hairdo with giant sunglasses and a pointy nose so knew it was Wendy! I started laughing and waving at her..she looked to the left, then the right, then left and right like she was pissed at something. Her head kept darting to the left then the right, like a chicken..maybe she was checking for Teamsters out picketing in front of Home Improvement?
then the light turned green and off she went... She never looked back to see who was behind her...she looked like she was making the rounds..I think she thinks she owns Santa Barbara! Now this brings me to today's topic: The New Year is close and I am awaiting the annual New Year's Day News-Press Note to the Readers from Mrs. M..I wonder how she will start it off in 2009?
some possibilities:
Dear Readers...the transition here at the News-Press is still in progress..we almost got it fined tuned to the paper we've always wanted..NO EMPLOYEES!
Dear Readers...I'd like to thank the five of you for sticking with me this past year...keep reading!
Dear Readers...has anyone seen Dr. Laura? Is she working at that new massage parlor in Carp??
Dear Readers...I will continue to bring you a quality paper with more local news and healthy debate..
Dear Readers...why won't these union guys go away??
Dear Readers...I own City Hall and Iya Falcone is my bitch!
Dear Readers... I am NOT a lesbian!
Dear Readers...as of January 1st, 2009, Travis Armstrong is promoted to CFO of the NewsPress.. ie, Chief Fuck- Off, in keeping with his Indian heritage.
Dear Readers...the price of a single copy of the NewsPress will be 99 cents for 2009!
Dear Readers.. I will continue to live by my 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment