Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

not fade away...

speaking of scams..

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the News-Press for trying to save my life...how kind...I was opening the paper when a pink flyer dropped out...I bent over to pick it up and felt a huge pain in my side!! is it a sign?? anyway, the flyer said it would help me avoid a stroke for $129 which is almost as good a deal as Earl Sheib painting my car for $29.95!..ok so we're all gonna die someday and some are already dead...could a LifeLine Screening have saved them if they died from a stroke? Would I make an appointment with an outfit that sets up a mobile mini-hospital stroke screening and doesn't accept insurance? if I was real stupid I would.. sciencebasedmedicine
but I wouldn't trust my health to these gypsies anymore than I would Nancy Reagan reading my horoscope...the concept is to scare the naive into shelling out the money and getting "screened" by a "technologist"... if you don't take care of your health by following common sense rules, then you will probably die before your time...if you eat 5 big burgers a day and take high blood pressure medicine then you are gonna die or have a stroke..you don't need some bogus screening to tell you that....hell, I could set up a mobile psychiatric unit and for $49.95, tell you when you're gonna go crazy!
if you keep reading this blog, that may be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment