Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Season 1 Clips To Vote On At Jackbauersgreatest.com

Season 1: "Nina, you can look the other way once..."


Season 1: "If you hurt my daughter, I will kill you."


Season 1: "I've been tracking this assassin since midnight..."


Season 1: "Lauren, I have killed two people since midnight..."


Season 1: "Your fight is with me..."


Season 1: "Drive the car!"


Season 1: "You probably don't think that I could force this towel down your throat..."


Season 1: "Being a son, or a daughter, or a father..."


Season 1: "You're a very good liar..."


Season 1: "Senator, they had my wife and daughter earlier this morning..."


Season 1: "I don't want to hurt you..."


YOU CAN VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE CLIPS HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment