Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Morning Comin' Down...

and my delusions of grandeur....

Saturday I made two new friends..Al Paca-cino..and Dolly Llama!

The Carpinteria Triathlon is in full swing after I EXPRESSLY ordered a boycott!

The NewsPress is missing an opinion..Where's Travis..I haven't seen hide nor hair of him recently..I credit my blog for shaking things up at the NewPress..are they huddling trying to cease and desist me?

Dr. Laura is STILL crying about her dog and abortion rights!

Still no more full page anti-Teamster ads. Instead, Nipper has written us a half-page ad explaining how the negotiations are going. Now he says everything is hunk dory and the paper is bargaining..he says he wants to move forward and direct his energies to enhancing the NewsPress!
Maybe that's why Travis is MIA!


and you can thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment