Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 23, 2010

hangin' a B.A...

my bad? my bad?
I keep hearing people say this when they make a mistake..is that what we've devolved into? is that what you want? if you have an issue with me, you want me to start saying "my bad"??
you: "Mick, you are an offensive bore" me: "my bad"
jesus fucking h christ, get a grip...baseball players do it, housewives do it, bloggers do it and now it has got to stop... there's no passion in this little phrase...there's no nothing..this is doodoo talk, baby talk..this is not slang, not ebonics, it's white people acting stupid!! like Massachusetts electing Romney and Brown, a couple of robotic Ken dolls...that's dumb..I guess people enjoy paying high insurance premiums, and making drug companies rich...dumbasses..Obama is learning a hard truth about America: weird white people..they're everywhere!! Obviously these folks heve never listened to anything from Motown...who knows what their bag is?? just a bunch of squares!
ok man, so back to fads and slang talkin, you dig what I'm saying? Slang has its place, its lingo, its context..the beatniks, R&Bers, and bohemians talked a cool dialect because they lived it, daddy-o...things used to be groovy because they were groovy..today I go ape over some of the stupid things we say..you don't need to make a fool of yourself to be bitchin..just be cool but don't be a bummer! it's ok to shoot the moon!
I was talking to a chick yesterday and she chopped me down cuz I used to drive a circus wagon..man I told her to chill out and said let's go gutt waddin' and she said far out...
my goodness, just hang loose, would ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment