Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 30, 2010

american woman...

i don't need your war machines...i don't need your ghetto scenes
hey guys..are you tired of Christian American women?? well, why not try one of these fine Palestinian Muslim babes?? check it out...
Yonkers, New York, United StatesLooking for DatingFamily roots: PalestineRace: Middle Eastern (Palestinian-American)
Height: 5'4" (162 cm) Weight: 130Lbs (59 Kg) Eye Color: Brown Hair: Brown Physique: Firm and toned
Religion: Muslim Smoking: Non-Smoker Drinking: Never Has kids?: No Wants kids?: Maybe Education: Master’s Income: Ask me later
About Me: I am a palestinian woman born in NY , 27 years old. I would appreciate serious attempts to get to know eachother only, meaning I am not a casual dater! I would like to hopefully meet a man with a Palestinian background who is a hardworking and honest person. I am into human rights and creative thinking in the forms of writing, photography, music and art. I love to work out and would like that person to understand my passion for that. As for friends; I am pretty open to people who are good hearted and intellectual. I like to be around open minded people. I am very dedicated to the Palestinian cause. ... (cont'd)..
 
Female 28 -Never MarriedRaleigh, North Carolina, United StatesLooking for DatingFamily roots: PalestineRace: Middle Eastern (Canadian -palestinian)Height: 5'8" (173 cm) Weight: 145Lbs (66 Kg) Eye Color: Blue Hair: Balding Physique: Petite
Religion: Muslim Smoking: Non-Smoker Drinking: Never Has kids?: No Wants kids?: Yes Education: Master’s Income: Ask me later
About Me: looking for man from my family roots arabic Muslim, can be a good husband and a good father. real man so i can trust and love him.
 
Female 27 -Never MarriedScarsdale, New York, United StatesLooking for FriendshipFamily roots: PalestineRace: Middle Eastern (Palestinian-American)
Height: 5'9" (175 cm) Weight: Tell you later Eye Color: Green Hair: Brown Physique: Lean/Slender
Religion: Muslim Smoking: Non-Smoker Drinking: Never Has kids?: No Wants kids?: Yes Education: Master’s Income: Ask me later
Best Attribute(s): subject to opinionAbout Me: hhhmm let's see, i'm palestinian-american...i'm energetic, bubbly, friendly, serious, stubborn, ambitious, sensitive, opinionated, open-minded, outgoing, random, can't hold a grudge for the life of me...i'm a perfectionist, a lawyer, a nerd, a sushi-lover, a pushover (sometimes), a people-person, a wanna-be doctor, a talker, an optimist...i love family, friends, laughing, debating, swimming, the sun, NYC, babies, mr.goodbar, surprises, disney movies, spoken word, indie films... Looking For: anyone who's open-minded, outgoing, doesn't mind talking about politics, likes to read, not judgmental, easy-going, ambitious, concerned with humanity, funny, optimistic, confident, a good-listener ....lol, i'm flexible :) ... (cont'd)
no time left for you on my way to better things I'll find myself some wings....

No comments:

Post a Comment