Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blanket Approval...

Martha my dear...
I have a blanket I use when it gets cold...I bought it at KMART and it's a Martha Stewart blanket. I didn't know blankets had personalites until I met this one...it's pale green and very warm and cozy with a satin trim. I pull it out when the weather turns from the usual hot winter days we've had to cold and wet...I lay it over all the other bed covers and pretend I'm sleeping outside in the rain like a cowboy and my blanket protects me.
I think however this blanket wants to be the one and only blanket..it seems very possessive. I swear this is true. Everytime I use it, it wallops the other blankets on my bed..it devours them, it wraps around them and squeezes them..some nights I'd wake up and the only blanket on me is the Martha Stewart one..all the others have been tossed on the floor! Last night it even removed a pillow case cover and threw it on the floor..I was holding the pillow pretending it was a teat and it was colder than usual...I was drowsy but was thinking WTF am I holding?? I got up and the pillow case was gone, the sheets were pulled over to one side, and the green blanket was molesting the down comforter!! But, every time I use Martha's blankie, I sleep and dream really well..and that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment