Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm the Taxexemptman..

declare the pennies on your eyes
welp..since I don't make any money here at SBNPB.com. I must be a non-profit..as such, I will not pay anymore taxes..ie, I am now tax-exempt..there's a new nonprofit in town that saves dolphins..I read this in the Indy which lately has been good for a laugh but not much else..saving dolphins is a, well, what is it? Are dolphins endangered? I like dolphins.They are cool and swim close to the shore in groups..they got family values..they are an indicator of pollution or lack of pollution...and I heard they taste just like tuna..plus the military uses them to protect us from seafaring terrorists! So I guess I could support saving them..oh wait, I made a mistake..the story was in Nozzhawk, not the Indy, but my comments still stand. So the new nonprofit is called Protecting Our Dolphins and they will study bottlenose dolphins around Santa Barbara...ok that's cool, just don't tag or radio collar them....I approve...me and George approve..
Well Good Morning Starshine..
is Starshine Roshell nee SBNP writer looking for love? she's married but may be bored and I think she is sending me or Edgar Allan Poe B-day signals in her columns..the latest being about monogamy and polygamy..or maybe since becoming a journalism professor at SBCC, she sees all those young guys as candy?
indyrag
she says: Logically, then, the only fair question is whether you can truly be in love with more than one person at a time: Does adding a second lover necessarily subtract from your bond with the first? I've heard that hurt feelings can still occur between poly playmates; just because there's no betrayal doesn't mean there's no jealousy.
well Starshine, my advice is if you're married don't even think about an affair with anyone...get a divorce first, then we can talk...real dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment