Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 30, 2010

crushed...

what do animal abuse and free speech have to do with each other??
NOTHING!!
the Supreme Court ruled that it's ok to make and sell "crush" videos..not to do so would violate free speech..a "crush" video is, apparently, a video of women crushing/stomping on small animals for the sexual gratification of the men watching...when I read this I tried to imagine what man would do this? who are these men..they can't be real men...but..but..I've never met a man who would do this type of thing..watch this type of video...where in the human brain does this get processed? in the which lobe is this lingering...If you're a woman holding a cat, I wouldn't want you to stomp it to death while I...well, what is going on here?? I'm not ashamed to admit it, I feel like crying!! I can't even conceive of such men..they can't be men, they must be..Supreme Court justices!!
Look at these guys..they ruled that animal abuse is ok as long as it's for sexual fulfillment! These justices must have crush videos at home because they all look like deviants! John Roberts especially..this dude is majorly sick if you've watched him..he looks EXACTLY like the kind of guy who would watch a crush video..what a pathetic waste of genetic this fuck is...and Bush appointed him!! Alito, too!
I wish I could talk to these fubs but they are always hiding behind their desks like royalty..these are not men of the people, at all...but I tell ya, if I had moment to bend their ears a bit, I certainly would...

No comments:

Post a Comment