Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 29, 2010

see the deer...

does the deer have any doe?..ya, two bucks!..Nyuck Nyuck
it's no secret that AOL has veered to the right and most of its headlines concern gossip like Sandra Bullock's divorce ala Rupert Murdoch's New York Post ... and now they are censoring comments! No wonder its stock has dropped way down! When people start censoring they use the "too much vulgarity" excuse. In reality, there's too much honesty and they can't handle it....it's all covered in Psych 101..refer to yur textbooks...tell me why do we have laws for every neurotic impulse people have? why?? we don't need more laws, we need more psychologists!!
New Comments System on the Way
Valued AOL News readers, we have heard your requests for a commenting area that supports lively discourse -- including a wide range of opinion across the political spectrum -- but does not tolerate vulgarity and hate-mongering. Although it is taking some time, AOL is working hard to reconfigure the system so that it is a top-notch experience for all visitors to the site. In the meantime, Facebook users can visit AOL News on Facebook to join the conversations there. Please also continue to send us your thoughts via our feedback page...
Telemarketers are Worms...
Pacific Home Solutions
keeps calling me..telemarketers are soooo rude! Well...I can be rude, too..when Carla from PHS called, I could hear the other telemarketers yakking in the back ground..you see, they all sit around in a little room with telephones and call people up with a lame sales pitch....What a stupid ass job!! Anyway, Carla asked me a bunch of stupid stuff, I asked her what she was wearing and if she'd like me to f#$k her little pu*&y...which is the ill- mannered equivalent of me calling someone up trying to sell them something..I think I was actually more polite since SHE CALLED ME FIRST, but she giggled and hung up...so the point is ladies, don't call me unless you got some sugar for Mick....

No comments:

Post a Comment