Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 4, 2010

OPENS 6/30-"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" Movie Opening Review: Starring Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson

This was a great movie, then again all of the Sagas are great and powerful! I never even heard of Twilight until a friend of mine turned me onto it in 2008. I really thought that Bella was going to choose a certain person in this movie, but I was let down. All in all, this was a great movie and I can see why it is a Box Office hit everytime a Twilight film comes out every year! It kept my attention the entire time and I will for sure not read the books, but I will for sure buy the DVD's! It has vampires, love/romance, suspense, killing. This really is a phenominal love story in a teenage love kind of a way. I am no expert of Twilight, but that seems to be the basic concentration of the films. Anyhow, I love them! I am not a obsessed fan that other people, but I am loving the movies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment