Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Suite: Judy Pink Eyes

outer limits...
so I went into Santa Barbara to get some magazines at Border's and things looked a little different than normal..I figured I entered the Parallel Santa Barbara that sometimes surfaces when the planets and earthworms are in sync....when the fog lifts at night I can see the moon and Jupiter...a glorious sight to behold through a telescope or binoculars...but I did notice somethng odd around Jupiter the night before I went into SB...normally, Jupiter has four moons in a relatively straight line on either side of the planet...they look like little stars and are so cool..but when I focused my scope that night I noticed another star, a pink star twinkling like a nervous eye in the sky..it freaked me out and I called to Judy, my "massage therapist" to come take a look but she said she had other clients and ran out the door...well, whatever.. I yelled: will you come see me, Thursdays and Saturdays, what have you got to lose?? she just kept running...women... they're so mysterious!! Anyway, the pink star was twinkling in and out of view and finally disappeared...I think it's safe to say I was the only one in the world who saw it that night...so the next day like I said I went into Santa Barbara which was foggy and had a weird pinkish foggy glow to it....there's Wendy's historic adobe that has been vacant for about a year..she can't get a tenant!! who would rent from her..well, not me! and then I see a guy, a small bearded guy on a pink & black Harley with "Jesus is Lord" "Jesus First" painting in pink letters on his bike....I ran to my truck to get a camera, but the guy had parked his bike and left....I think he is Jesus..the second coming of Jesus and I think I was the only one who saw him...I took a picture of the Harley and I'll post it here but I can't guarantee you'll be able to see it...but that was him last night riding his pink Harley around Jupiter!!
Then I head for home and pass through Summerland and everything looks fake...I see about six white puppy-wuppies head for the little Wine Tasting Room and I yell "winos!!"..they just stared at me...don't we have enough drunk drivers killing people..no, I guess we don't..we need some more...and then there's a bunch of Tom Watson signs all over the place and I you know Summerland has turned conservative..from hippies in the 60s to Jesus, spas, wineries and boutiques in 2010...then I hit Carpinteria and things get back to normal..and I think to myself, what a wonderful world....

No comments:

Post a Comment