Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 28, 2009

10 Best Jack Bauer Quotes (Pronewsblog.com)



Inspired by the newest season coming out, here is a list of the greatest Jack Bauer quotes from 24:

10. Jack Bauer: “Officer, this guy is not waiting around for me… so you better shoot me or help me but decide now!”

9. Nina Myers: “You’re lying”
Jack Bauer: “Yes I am. But you’re still going to have to trust me.”

8. Jack Bauer: “You’re a good liar, but I’ve seen better.”

7. Jack Bauer: “You probably don’t think I could force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can. All the way. Except that I’d hold onto this little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest the towel, I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. Most people probably take about a week to die. It’s very painful.”

6. Jack Bauer: “Say it again! Or I’ll break your other wrist!”

5. Kevin Carroll: “If you kill me, how are you going to find your family”
Jack Bauer: “Who said anything about killing?”

4. Jack Bauer: “I used to be in the military. Used to do field work for the CIA. I’ve been to some horrible places. I’ve seen some pretty terrible things. I don’t think I’ve ever been this scared in my whole life.”

3. George Mason: “You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into”
Jack Bauer: “Why don’t you explain it to me? You’ve got five seconds.”

2. Diana White: “I’m not going anywhere without a lawyer”
Jack Bauer: “You’re not under arrest. I’m taking you in to MI-6 where you’ll be interrogated by an agent of a foreign government. Your constitutional rights no longer apply. Let’s go.”

1. Michael Amador: “You betrayed me, Jack”
Jack: “That’s right Amador. You betrayed me too, I’m just better at it than you.”

Source: pronewsblog.com
(Thanks 24Series on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment