Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trans....

down on the corner; out in the street..
how I spent my Christmas Day: with all the talk about Christianity, transgender issues and sex these days, I thought I'd try a little experiment this Christmas season...emulate a Catholic priest..so I went down to the local laundrymat , stole some ladies underwear, took 'em home and put 'em on...they smelled so fresh and clean! Then I stapled two overcoats together and painted them bright colors; then I made a hat out of cardboard, then I picked up a bible and was off to the races! whoops, I forgot shoes..hmmm, high heels is what I need..so I went over to mom's house and picked them up...so now I'm dressed up like a pastor and ready for anything..."HEAR MY WORDS FOR THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE" I started shouting at the street corner as cars whizzed by..some slowed to look and I would open my coat and flash 'em the goods! I continued preaching at the street corner for an hour and was arrested and thrown in jail! which is where all pastors belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment