Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 2, 2010

OPENS 4/16-"Death At A Funeral" Movie Opening Review: Starring Martin Lawrence, Loretta Devine, & Chris Rock

To say that this movie had such a great all-star cast, it was NOT the movie that I had envisioned. I seriously think that the preview should have been the entire damn film, really!!! Granted, the scenes with the midget and the Oscar character were hilarious 2 me....but other than that, I was not dropping out of seat laughing hysterically like I did in other movies such as "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" or "I Think I Love My Wife." I know that this movie will not be ranked first or second place opening weekend.....it cannot be, speaking candidly! And I KNOW that I was not the only person thinking this way about this movie because EVERYONE in the entire audience would only laugh crazy at the midget and Oscar scenes! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment