Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Paper Roses...

she was a credit to her gender....

the whole point of these little mental exercises on this blog is to find out who's hotter..conservative or liberal women! Just look around, what do you see..I see Michele Bachman (congresswoman from Minnesota eh) alot in my dreams.. she's a neocon who talks like she's psycho but fine as can be..and Marie Osmond...a Mormon who looks like a hooker..what a combo!!
now...if I'm going just by the society pages of the News-Press, where Wendy shows up way too often with a bunch of other dumpy old botoxed neocon bitches, I'd say the liberal gals are hotter..but then again, when I'm walking down State Street, the lib girls are dressed like men and don't pay any attention to me, like I'm a bedsore or something...
Speaking of bed..every sexual encounter with a conservative woman should be a pleasant surprise..I tell ya, these girls are dirty! They may talk a dark tale of morals and God and family values when they got their clothes on, but when they get nekid and get a hold of you, after you show them a little attention and understanding, all that stuff goes right out the window! I cannot repeat some of the stuff I've heard from them in the heat of the night, but..shizzam...it's terrific!
Now, liberal chicks are duds..sexually speaking... I had high hopes for Caroline Kennedy but she bored me when she talked....you gotta do everything for them and still they complain! I can't save the fucking world right now, I'm trying to fuck YOU!! They just don't get it....geez, what I don't need is a another full time job! I think they call these demo gals high maintenance...

but Michele..ahh...
Michelle, ma belle...sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble..

No comments:

Post a Comment