Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

cat scratch fever...

girls are mean!! try to be like Miss Kitty..tough but nice!
geez, girls are sooo mean nowadays..what is the problem....first we got Meg Whitman pushing and shoving her way to the top, then we got Carly Fiorina making fun of Barbara Boxer's hair, then we got Bethenny, Jill and Kelly scratching and clawing at each other (I love them New York Housewives!)...I remember days when girls were friendly....you just look at them and poof their clothes were off and they'd be screaming dirty words in your face like wild kangaroos...but those days are gone now? I guess..a new breed of woman has revolved and brother I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you....these new gals don't take no guff from no one, that's for sure! They're scary! like monsters! I guarantee they are hip to any tricks I've learned so I wouldn't even try to seduce them...they just want blood....the first victim they claimed is Josh Lynn who got fired by mean girl Ann Bramson sic, the acting DA...first she put him on administrative leave for a really bogus reason..something about harmonic transition for Joyce Dudley..apparently these adults aren't adult enough to pass each other in an office environment without making a snide remark..holy shit, Annie, what a control freak you are..the DA's office must be like a sanitorium with you running things...you are one mean girl honey..sex with you must be like jerkin' off with sandpaper.....OUCH!!
anyway, I want you girls to chill out and any resentment that you harbor against me because I may have treated your sisters boorishly, well, you need to let it go or kids like Josh are gonna get slaughtered...they're gonna suffer...really, Joyce, you too...grow up and out of it....if you fire someone, you need a reason otherwise a lawsuit will happen or the union will jump in...use your heads girls (and your fingers and mouths) and get in touch with your feminine side again or what's left of it..... "at will" my ass..look how well all the at will firings turned out for Wendy!! there's always exceptions to protect workers...
What does a sorority girl put behind her ears to make her more attractive?
Her ankles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment