Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, June 13, 2009

call me...

if you're feeling sad and lonely, there's a service I can render...

I'd much rather be out communing with nature than sitting in front of a computer 24 hours a day like you people do..but I have to admit, the digital age (that I invented BTW) is a pretty amazing thing. Now, I certainly appreciate the analog age and hold fast to my LPs and cassettes, even as they disintegrate before my very eyes. The vulture of progress and technology stands watch....I understand..some things gotta go.
I just updated my cell phone. I don't like cell phones, but I have one..an old Motorola that I barely used..nothing is so important that I have to call people or have them call me 24 hours a day..my motto: leave a message. But, the old Motorola was becoming a hag..losing its battery power, not sexy anymore..the little things you notice when you've been together too long. It had to end.
So I got a new one..new mama got a son in her eyes, no clouds are in my changing skies...she arrived in one day..this is the one I've been looking for my whole life..sleek, pretty, multi-tasker, service -oriented..I pulled it out, showed it to her and charged her up...then I read her bio: holy shit! is there anything she can't do?? she's got a camera, a GPS device when I'm out hiking, she's looking out for me! music and video! and a vibrator!! all in a tight little package!!
Are wireless devices safe? maybe/maybe not..I like that in a handheld...

No comments:

Post a Comment