Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

OPENS 9/17-"Devil" Movie Opening Review

The plot was good to say that this film had no well-named actors in it-but every time the screen went dark & black that seemed like great parts in the movie, but I hated it because we could not see what was happening. I mean, it was scary hearing them all scream, but I think that seeing the gore that the Devil was exhibiting would have been greater if we would have seen it on screen. I was pretty shocked to see which person was the Devil. I thought it was a certain person, but I was wrong...but when the Devil attacked and was noticed, I jumped but a lot of people in the theater was screaming so loud behind me that it was super funny! Lol! I seriously think that this film will be in the lower 10 Opening Weekend-rating @ like between 5th or 8th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment