Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, November 23, 2009

No Woman, No Cry....

would you like to donate a dollar to News-Press brain malfunction research?

Ok.. so the Sunday News-Press was funnier than usual...the Opinion page had a first time opinion by Nipper!! It's called "Confronting Checkstand Charity" and he wrote it all by hisself!! I suggested a few week ago that Nipper and Wendy should tell us what they think about things and Nipper did exactly that! Apparently, he hit on a hot topic about grocery store clerks asking you to donate money to certain causes...You go get a couple of things at Vons and the girl asks you to donate to Breast Cancer research..you say no and she mutters something under her breath...ok, I agree with Nipper..that shit needs to stop...if he'll promise to stop the News-Press calling me up and asking me to subscribe. Now the funny part was when Nipper says he and others have trouble saying "no" to the clerks and then solicits advice from the Japanese who apparently can't say no either (according to Nipper, Americans says "no" twice as much as the Japs do) because it is considered impolite..well, I didn't know this so can anybody hook me up with a fine Japanese babe, please!! I hope to reverse all the resounding "nos" I've heard from white women,especially when I'm trying to stick my ..well..never mind...
Next we have Travis- wannabe butt-ugly Terry Tyler suggesting that the city start putting up cameras everywhere to catch people committing crimes...all the cops have to do is monitor the cameras and that will save the city money and the less cop cars on the road the less pollution..Tyler, no fucken wonder you didn't get elected to city council a few years ago..you're a moron!! Can you picture Santa Barbara fencing off every park, beach and erecting cameras on every corner to placate paranoid Republicans neocons?? If the city ever did anything so stupid I would personally shoot out the camera lens with a BB gun!
hey Terry! check this out: If you're a thief with a car, you may want to steer clear of Tiburon, Calif. As tantalizing a target as Tiburon may be -- its median home price is $2.62 million, and Forbes ranks it as the 26th-wealthiest zip code -- the Bay Area enclave may become the first U.S. city to install cameras to photograph the license plates of every car that enters and leaves town."I think it makes the community safe," Michael Cronin, Tiburon's police chief, said Wednesday, after the Town Council voted 4-0 to go ahead with the surveillance program, slated to go live within six months, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. But the exclusive waterfront hamlet 17 miles north of San Francisco could set a dangerous precedent, privacy experts warn.
finance ...I'm tellin' ya, I better see some leadership in California and fast....or else I'm going to start being impolite to people...  

No comments:

Post a Comment