Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, November 13, 2009

baby you can drive my car...

how to drive thru a roundabout..FAST!!!!

I love the new Coast Village Road roundabout! It's like having Monterey's Laguna Seca raceway in our own back yard..there's a turn at LS called the corkscrew..that's what I call the Montecito roundabout...The Corkscrew!
whenever I go to SB, I make a point to go through the corkscrew..and man I mean go! Approaching the traffic device wth the squiggley signs I think of Pee Wee's Big Adventure and just laugh...I come up from the Old Coast highway and while everyone else is slowing down in confusion, I'm speeding up...I beat them all to the inner circle and race around via centrifugal force to the outlet on Coast Village Road..smooth as silk! It works every time..I can do it with my eyes closed. I'm thankful we have so many lame drivers in SB that I can run circles around them..I figure they are too scared to move with the natural circular corkscrewy flow, so I can always just go around them and they always let me!! It's too much fun!!
he's so shy...
well, if he's so shy, why is he taking out full page ads in local papers telling everyone about his election success? Randy, face it, you lost! This is real life, not your big brother's real estate firm..you spent nearly one million dollars to get the Measure B slate elected and it lost on ALL counts..now, if the vote recount still favors Self and Hotchkiss, you still lose because they were endorsed by the unions! Remember, you neo-cons hate the unions and Hotchkiss took money from the police union! Randy..you got punked by Frank!! and if you really wanna buy some influence, you're gonna have to pay up..way more than you've already spent..look at Wendy and Ty! They spent millions buying up the town and look at the clout and respect they have.... geez.. Randy why don't you hold a news conference... start a nonprofit... or do a book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment