Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, August 1, 2010

OPENS 8/6-"Step Up 3D" Movie Opening Review: Starring Sharni Vinson

Damn dynamite! Explosive! Exceptional 3D! Never a dull moment of this excellent movie! This was the type of 3D MOVIE I would NOT mind pay the $13 to see because I was NEVER ever disappointed in it @ all! They had 3D effects throughout the ENTIRE MOVIE LIKE IT SHOULD BE IF U SEE A MOVIE IN 3D FORMATTING! The dancing COMBINED with the 3D virtual effects made this movie AWESOME! This was the BEST 3D movie that I have ever seen in my life thus far! You have to see it! It was great, the storyline was perfect, and of course it was set in NYC! Dance capital! I will definitely buy this on DVD! The 3D version! I loved the Icee scene with Luke and Natalie! Natalie had some moves on here! She had those seductive dance moves going on! I could rate this movie forever and ever! Make Step Up 4 EVEN BETTER!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment