Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, August 1, 2010

shower the people...

support the Biker Bath Project!
ya know, I've been thinking about all the fun I've had this past week or two with my biker friends...but if there's one thing I could change about them is the relationship they have with soap and water! That's why I started the 401k non-profit-to-profit-me Biker Bath Project..to improve that there relationship...now, we know that the Hell's Angels are nothing more than domestic terrorists and anyone who rides Harley is just a wannbe terrorist...my goal is to improve their image. I understand when you ride that ribbon of highway in our great country, the USA, on a Harley, you get alot of road grit in your hair, beard, pussy and elsewhere..but after the rides, you should endeavor to wash it out, not wallow in it. I've seen some folks, for example, at Harley with tight leather and denim covering their bodies...in summer mind you! I couldn't tell the guys from the girls!! and after the ride they leave all that leather on! Can you imagine the stinky bacteria fermenting under there?? YUCK!! appropriate summer clothing would be shorts and a tee shirt, preferably using breathable organic cotton! (see the smart bicyclists) Try this and you'll feel better and less apt to terrorize someone with the silly high decibel ratatatat noisemakers on those hogs...
but really, some of those dudes look like they haven't bathed for 30 years!! 30years!! that's along time to rot while you are alive....so my non-profit-to-profit-me will give these folks a little care package with a bar of soap, some travel-size shampoo, and a towel...and, where I used to work they had these little portable shower stations in case someone got sprayed with a corrosive chemical like caustic soda. They were life savers! Portable Emergency Safety ShowersOrbit Industries is a manufacturer of portable emergency safety shower / eyewash stations suitable for emergency use at remote sites or temporary use at your facility.
I was thinking that CALTRANS, with their newly installed irrigation lines, could tap into a few around the Harley shop and put up little shower stations for the riders! Good thinking, huh?? you see, water is the universal solvent and could even clean the Harley bikers, I'm certain of it...with a little practice, those guys can be almost as clean as their bikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment