Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wonderwall...

and a champagne supernova

first of all, the front page of the News-Press had a story about Fiesta and a note from the editor..I looked at page 2 for the name of the editor, but I SEE NOTHING... I looked on the Editorial page for the editor's name and you know who I found: NOBODY!! that's right, Nobody is the editor....then I saw an ad for AM 1290 and it was all fuzzy so I went to my eye doctor and got a new prescription...while I was there he asked me what I thought of America and if we're on the right road..ever mindful I was talking to a small business guy, I told him I think we're ok so long as everyone remains honest and works hard for their supper...he laughed and said welfare sucks and I said Yeah, corporate welfare sucks but the GOP keeps feeding their worthless asses...I laughed he laughed and he told me to read the eye chart again..hey, that's better! At least I'm not going blind...now I can get new sunglasses and I thanked him and said I'll be back for the eye dialation later and we can solve the world's problems then, too!
back to the News-Press, ok? so then I notice that there's the "all new Santa Barbara News-Press E Daily Virtual Edition" which you gotta pay for..another paywall to crash into...paywalls are not doing too well I've heard and I'm not going to pay for the daily paper and the online edition, too..that's crazy..I already pay for the AOL service and news is not HBO so why should I keep paying all these interests? it's like when you buy a house everyone wants your money, everyone's got their hands in your pockets..title fees, documentation fees, preparation fees, escrow fees..I'm up to my ass in fees...if you want my business, give me a freebie or cut the prices once in awhile, but don't ask for more fees...I'm fed up with fees!! so who is the editor of the new online EDaily?? NOBODY!!
you know, the Bell City officials and their huge salaries is deplorable, but it's the same system that allows Wendy to become a billionaire simply by divorcing a rich guy who was a communications guru of some sort.. and it's too bad none of that guruviness rubbed off on our Wendy!!
apathy will get you nowhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment