Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 12, 2011

everybody knows this is nowhere...

gotta get away from this day to day running around...



could it be that I had her all wrong? the chubby blonde from the Milpas Community Association?? perhaps she's pleasantly plump instead...I've seen her in town..throwing her weight around..right in front of Helene..and now Frank and Dale are upset that Sharon Byrne is running for city council...so who is she..a teabagger, a centrist, a conservative..and independent?


I don't know but I think I saw her at the News-Press rally a few weeks back..looking neither for nor against anything..just observing....but she look like she could rip the meat off anyone's bones....and quick!! she doesn't appear wishy washy and if she isn't a teabagger, things could get interesting!


one scoop



hey the News-Press finally scooped everyone by telling us that Santa Barbara Police Chief Cam Sanchez is looking for another job in San Bernardino...or did they?? or is he??

Peter Lance wrote the story so expect tons of errors, conjecture, hearsay, drama, hysteria, and a ten part series next week....well, city employees get job offers and flyers everyday from other places: same job, different city, higher pay.... but I doubt Sanchez will leave even with Karen and Kasi-gates being played out....



two scoops

Craig Smith outscooped the News-Press again and said the NLRB found Wendy guilty of union tampering..and the reporters that were targeted by her should be reinstated..I don't believe it! can you imagine the atmosphere in that place if the seasoned reporters mix it up with the Young Miss America Foundation reporters?? YIKES!!! I would pay to see that!! hopefully there will be less stories about dogs, wine and botox!! of course, Wendy will appeal the ruling which is not very appealing....


well everyone is outscooping everyone else so I guess there's nothing left for me to do anymore except go scoop myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment