Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 25, 2009

downtown..

let's go downtown...

I said I was gonna do a walking tour of Wendy McCuckoo's properties downtown and this is what I found: As we know, Wendy's ex-hubby's money owns the NewsPress building and I thought the Orena Adobe..but she doesn't own the Orena, she owns the Meridian Studios..I think they are the old tye-dyed ones on De La Guerra....geez Wendy, how about a new paint job! the 1960s are over!!
as we walk around the Plaza we some some rowdy homeless types on the lawn, some snotty tourists walking on State Street..some girls in super short shorts! City Hall looks quite nice..but something in the Plaza stands out..the NewsPress building is dirty! Look Nipper...I pointed this out months ago and nothing has been done! and now, the news racks are so dirty I wrote "Hi" on one of them! I should have written "wash me"!
eastside
the Daily Sound was the only paper to cover the eastside debates! The others like the NewsPress were too afraid to attend what with all them Mexicans over there! I heard that Grant House, John Thyne and David Pritchett were the best while the News-Press pet candidates dribbled all over themselves...befuddled and inarticulate..
Hotchkiss didn't even bother showing up! Too many happy hours to attend!

Montecito
so I drive home and the freeways are jammed..so I go the coast route into Montecito, which is jammed..right up into the new roundabout at Coast Village Road...one thing roundabouts won't cure is too many people in the same place at the same time...Didn't I tell you..if you voted for numbnuts Arnold, then LEAVE CALIFORNIA NOW!!!
Carpinteria
after going around in circles in Montecito, I finally break from the rat race and cruise into mellow Carp where a man can breath..even though Satan Claus Lane was crowded as usual, there's enough open space here to allow everyone to have some fun..thank agriculture for that!
as I was walking, that ribbon of highway...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment