Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

be careful what you wish for...

you just might get it ..
oh really? well ok...lemme try it
I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had two big tits an inch from my mouth right now..outta the way little baby!!
I had a house in Big Sur and a condo in San Francisco
I had 25 ounces of gold
I had a brand new Mercedes Benz
that Mike Self changes her name to Michelle

that Dale Francisco comes out...50s, lives alone, plays cello??
I didn't have to pay taxes like a nonprofit
I had a carbon footprint

that girl in a previous post!
a dog!!

a great big...boat!
a mistress or two
that Wendy and Nipper would get married..sinners!!
that Dr. Laura would move to Fresno
that I coulda played in Buck Owens band, the Buckaroos!!
I got a tiger by the tail it's plain to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment