Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 29, 2010

fishes and scorpions...

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
police log; Wednesday 7/28/2010, 1600 hrs
... so it's lovely outside with real sun today...the kind of sun that stays out in the morning for more than 15 minutes...great! I go do some errands and then go for a nice bike ride...I ride the mountain bike over to Santa Claus Lane and take some pictures of the new trees put in by Caltrans..let's see, so far they have planted about 20 trees and the project cost is about 5 million dollars and counting..so $5000000 / 20 trees =$250000 per tree..not bad for Arnold's California!! Plus they are using a whole new expensive irrigation systen to water these native trees which are supposed to use less water than the non native plants they killed!! I saw a Caltrans worker and went up to her and said "you really annoy me", then I hugged her!!
then I glide past Harley Davidson and take a picture of their ragged American flag, then over by the Polo Fields and up Route 192 which is my normal ride...I stop by the road and start walking, checking out the field workers, the trees, and the creeks and birds...this area needs to stay just like it is...beautiful...so I'm taking pictures when this big ugly fat bald guy in a big ugly Ford F150 drives up, slows down, stops in the middle of the road and asks me what I'm taking pictures of...I tell him the sky and the trees and he stares at me, so I say "you got a problem?". He stares at me longer with the look of love in his eyes and says "no I don't have a problem, jerk!" then I tell him,"fuck off you Teabagger nitwit"..then he takes off down the road....I watch him and he turns around and comes back slowly and passes me again...meanwhile I got pictures of his truck and license #...then I head over to the creek and he comes back again from the other direction..slowly moving by me and staring at me still...then I head over to Arnold's at Rancho Monte Alegre and hang a right on Santa Monica toward the ocean and there he is again coming up Santa Monica taking pictures of me with his cell phone!! This jackass is going around the loop STALKING ME in his truck!!
I couldn't figure it out..did he want to ask me for a date or did he want to kill me??
so I go down the road and at 7/11 there's a Highway Patrol guy filling his tank...I tell him I want to report a big ugly fat bald guy annoying or stalking me...I show him the pictures and license plate and tell him what happened and he said he will send the info into the local cops later..that's my tax money at work! thanks officer...and Arnold wants to mess with this officer's paycheck!!
now, as for this fat bald dude following me around in the Ford pickup..what are you doing annoying people?? If you think I'm gonna give you a hug, you are fucking crazy!! You are lucky I only had a camera to shoot you with ....but really, what a creep and I hope he wasn't a Harley guy trying to intimidate me because he had a JESUS FISH decal on the back window and the Harley guys are all JESUS FISH freaks!! and I will not be intimidated by a fish, a fat bald white guy or Biker Warriors for Christ...send a pretty girl next time to follow me and that will intimidate me, but not a big fat smelly old bald guy!! GOT IT??? stay tuned while I investigate this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment