Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 25, 2010

wonderin' where the lions are...

happiness..is a warm gun...
the Animal Rescue Team hosted a seminar on mountain lions which is like me hosting a seminar on journalism, but hey it's free cuntry! Of course, the News-Press was there to cover it and the News-Press kinda owns #69, but I'm working on changing her to see things my way...so there she is, a picture that had me frothing like a rabid coyote. She be standing there, packing heat, with a name tag on her left breast, wearing a tank top and looking superfine..boy, I gotta get up there to Solvang and rescue something to get her attention...hey I tried to rescue all the Channel Island Pigs with the Channel Island Rescue Team (Scarlett and Rob) but failed because Wendy et al were working behind the scenes to support the killing even though they said otherwise at one time or another...now, Julia says of mountain lions: we use aversion training, you want to blast them with a paintball gun to scare them away and associate humans with pain"..so she rides around the back country shooting mountain lions with paintball guns????? that won't cause the lions to associate pain with people, it'll just confirm what lions already know, that people are stoopid!! I think #69 is attempting some behavior control/modification therapy on wild animals and I can't see this working at all...I've had cats and when they annoyed me, I sprayed them with a water bottle...they quickly taught me that this was very stupid and I should stop it...so I did. All they did when I sprayed them was scrunch up their faces and look at me like I was an idiot....
so don't go buying a paintball gun and shooting mountain lions because if it isn't against the law, it should be! and if you see some multicolored cats roaming around the neighborhood, that's just me having a little fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment