Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kiefer Sutherland: "I love Sweden!"

Kiefer Sutherland, director Lars von Trier and actress Kirsten Dunst.
This article has been translated from Swedish to English via Google Translator:

Yesterday was the press conference for Lars von Trier's new film "Melancholia" in Trollhättan. Express had an exclusive chat with the film star Kiefer Sutherland.- I love Sweden, "he says.

Lars von Trier is in full swing with his upcoming film "Melancholia".  In Trollhättan are Hollywood stars such as "24" star Kiefer Sutherland and Kirsten Dunst, known from "Spiderman" films, and the squire Stellan Skarsgard. The stars showered compliments on the controversial film director. 

There is a brutal honesty in Lars movies that I think is very fascinating. I've always wanted to work with him, "said Kiefer Sutherland.

Filmed without rehearsal

The Danish director is known to place heavy demands on its actors.  

What is it like to work with Von Trier?
   
Today, I played for the first time in a scene but to repeat, it was fantastic, "he says.

In the crowded press conference, Lars von Trier was sitting next to Kirsten Dunst. Although she seemed very happy to be part of "Melancholia".
 
I know no one actor who would refuse to participate in Lars films. For me it's a great honor.He has a unique way of portraying women, "says the actress.
 
What is this movie about?  

My character undergoes a major change, but I dare not say too much, "she says.
 
Lars von Trier fill in:
- I want to tell as little as possible about the movie, otherwise there is no sense in making it, "he says.

Skarsgård marries

  In the end, the director reveals reluctantly that "Melancholia" is about two sisters and a planet that is about to collide with Earth.

He also says that Kristen Dunst's character marries her boyfriend, played by Alexander Skarsgård. Best man played by Stellan Skarsgård dad.
 
How is it to play against his son?

  - It's like working with the actor at any time, it is pleasurable.But of course it is a bit special because I know him very well and also I like to look at Alexander, Stellan Skarsgard says with a laugh.

"It's so beautiful here"

. After the press conference is suddenly transferred movie star quickly out of the room.  

But Expressen manage to get a short exclusive chat with Kiefer Sutherland.

  What do you think of Sweden?
 
 - I love Sweden, it is so incredibly beautiful here. I have been doing very well and have met many nice people, everyone is so kind and helpful, "he says.

The actor has found himself perfectly comfortable in town and has been seen several times around the Trollhättan.

- I like to just wander around and look at the city, "he says.

Would you like to come back to Sweden?
- Yes, there are still many places I would like to visit.  In Stockholm, "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment