Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 18, 2010

French Bread...

Should I leave them by your gate
Oh, sad-eyed lady, should I wait ?

I was watching Key news, your news, last night starring Colleen Sullivan and she all but proclaimed she swallows and Weatherguy Shawn Quinn nearly fell out of his chair when she asked him what he thought of that! Colleen was doing a puff piece on the Wine Festival while completely ignoring the French Festival with all the bread and music (at least during the five minutes I watch the news). The Wine Festival is at the beach and they set up tents so people can sip wine, hundreds of wines and beers, and they call that a festival. But you can see the problems if I go and start sipping fifty wines..pretty soon I'm drunk and disorderly like a Teabagger! The guy in the story said they provide "spit glasses" so you can sip and spit out the wine and not get tipsy..a spitoon for wine drinkers!! I thought that was beyond stupid and Colleen said that might work in theory, but not reality, inplying to her male viewers that she swallows! Hey, I saw Colleen running with her big leashed dog by East Beach last week, I think and she runs good!!
so, that's an American woman...French woman are a bit more classy I think..they dress good they smell good, they are earthy and friendly and to the point and walk around like they are on a cloud....in a country way...salt of the earth yet very feminine... and they grow old with grace and humor as this wonderful lady showed me....
American women try too hard to be forever young and in so doing make themselves look absurd with the bloated fish lips and plastic shine on their faces and bimbo concerns... but alas, French or American, Spanish or German...I wish they all could be California Girls....
With your silhouette when the sunlight dims
Into your eyes where the moonlight swims
And your match-book songs and your gypsy hymns
Who among them would try to impress you ?
With your childhood flames on your midnight rug
And your Spanish manners, and your mother's drugs
And your cowboy mouth and your curfew plugs
Who among them do you think could resist you ?
not me, not me....

No comments:

Post a Comment