Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 28, 2009

night moves....

I wonder if actress and ex- high schooler Katherine Heigl was a spitter??

I am learning a lot about things...for example, I learned that one man special interest group Randall Van Wolfswinkel went to Santa Barbara High with Sheila Lodge's daughters! Is that cool or what...I guess that makes him as local as any yocal..I went to SBHS with a lot of daughters...the question I have for Randall is did he put the night moves on Sheila's girls? Were they spitters? High school was fun and all, running around with books, band practice, the war, the drugs, shop class, cross country...some guys were getting drafted to Vietnam...some guys went to college, some guys were just four days gone into running...but high school was the first opportunity to see a smorgasbord of Santa Barbara babes, concentrated in one place...you make friends, hang out at the beach or Mountain Drive, work summers, ride motorcycles..push the envelope..deal with moms and dads who were doing their best to guide a bunch of high energy independent kids..I don't know if I ever saw Sheila's daughters at high school, but they probably were doing what everyone else was doing..learning about life and sex ... and I wonder if they ever skipped school, hiked up the mountain, got drunk on white wine, and had sex? ya think? Maybe they dutifully sat in French class and learned their important je suis and vous allez tongue twisters... I had a French teacher once I think she was a swallower, being older an' all...
so Sheila thinks that because Randy went to SBHS, he's the man to save Santa Barbara from sky scrapers...to do this, Randy, a developer of sky scrapers in Texas, has given large sums of money to a slate of candidates and causes that will give him a proper return on his investment...if ever a person is trying to buy an election, this is the guy....and Sheila is part of the Citizens Planning Association who tried to kill the Miramar project..when she was on the council, she voted for state water! more growth!!!
she's also had help from the News-Press propaganda machine..and now all these folks are in one big playpen trying to subvert SB politics...these are the folks worried about the budget and yet they are spending money like drunken editors!!
I tell ya, I wish I was back in high school workin' on the night moves...

No comments:

Post a Comment