Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 2, 2010

AG Eric Holder Big Mets Fam: I left game #6 of 86’ Series early.

I didn’t know until tonight that AG Eric Holder is a big Mets fan. Can I take back calling him an idiot the other day?

In an interview conducted by Kevin Burkhart of SNY, Eric Holder, who threw out the first pitch of tonight’s Nationals-Mets game, admitted that he and his brother left game 6 of the 1986 World Series because he didn’t want to see the Boston Red Sox celebrate a championship at Shea Stadium.

“It turned out to be a bad decision,” Holder said.



Eric Holder has gone onto make some other bad decisions in his life. But, I won’t hold that one against him.

I guess I have a soft spot for Mets fans.

Click to Read The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment