Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 5, 2010

I’m Still a Huge Tom Cruise Fan


Tom Cruise has fallen out of favor, or so it seems to me. Many people think he’s “out there” ever since he took a dance on Oprah’s couch.

I can’t defend his actions that day, but I still like the man’s work.

Tom Cruise has been making movies for almost 30 years. I can’t think of another actor of the same age with that type of longevity in the business. And he has 30 more years of work ahead of him.

That in itself should account for something.

I don’t have a favorite Tom Cruise movie, although Top Gun and Eyes Wide Shut always makes me smile.

Yeah, I wish he wasn’t involved in Scientology, but he has the right to worship the way he wants. Well, if you can call that craziness worship.

I just find him compelling to watch no matter what role he’s playing and few actors in my opinion have that quality anymore.

I’m still hoping he’ll make a Western one day. Tom has the making to be a fine Western film star and he would hold his own with Robert Duval and John Wayne.

Trust me.


Click to Read Other Important Stories in The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment