Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 2, 2010

Joe Scarborough: POTUS Entitled to ‘Happy Place’ But Boehner Has Bad Work Ethic

I’m not a big fan of Joe Scarborough, but his insight into John Boehner is worth paying attention to.

A couple of weeks ago I went ballistic on Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Mike Pence for releasing a joint statement condemning Rep Joe Barton for calling the 20 billion dollar BP fund a shakedown by the Obama administration.

It was a very cowardly thing to do, and I’m very sour on GOP leadership which in my opinion is a joke.

What is their plan?

They never speak out forcefully against Barack Obama. It seems to me that they rely too much on others like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to do the heavy lifting for them.

That will not do!


Newsbusters

Click to Read The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment