Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back in the USSR...

sisters of mercy....

allo? ad likea to say allo to all youse people from America..
yah, you see? I harve foud me a crazier woomin dan Dr. Laura and hert namea is Orly Taitz..a lawyer/dentist from Laguna Nigel!!!
..sheeze a seexy blondie woomin..yah..I luv her now..yoo know why? becarse sheeza psycho..a reel psycho woomin! my fekkin dreem woomin!! tank you God!!
yah see, she don tink Mr. Obama shood be our preseedent becars he vas bjorn in Kenya, sure he vas..he black und skinny and runs like a gazelle..I know dis troo becarse she gots his birthday certificate from Kenya..it's da real ting..but he not American, he British Kenyan, yah dat! Dat mean he don be our preseedent..da Republicans, dey right!! and Orly.. I vant to leek her poosy unt chase down wid shot of vodka! orly
orlyagain
now dis Orly she vas bjorn in Pretzylvania, a Russian province, but be a American citizen by marrying and divorcing a rich white dude! Ees good cuntry America!!
so ya see, da conservatives is gonna takes back de White House and keep it white!! I close now wid a leetle song to unite you seesters of mercy....

I Am Psycho Woman
I am psycho woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend'
Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am psycho... woman...
oh, I hope you run into them you who've been traveling so long....

No comments:

Post a Comment