Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the farmer in the dell...

high ho the derry oh!

And the nurse takes the dog
The nurse takes the dog
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The nurse takes the dog
And the cheese stands alone
The cheese stands alone
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The cheese stands alone...
I don't understand nursery rhymes and I don't believe in global warming but I do believe in climate change...Al Gore is a fool but so is George Bush...you see, it's August and it should be hot..but it's not... it's foggy and cool, in August..it was foggy and cool in June, and July..and now August...you know what that means? It means I don't know what it means....all I know is that it's August and it's cold...
When I moved to Carp I knew it was good place for farmers because there were alot of them here...the foothills are full of them..and ranches..they wear overalls and drive old pickups and it's cool! There's real farmers and there's fake farmers called "Gentleman Farmers"...don't ever trust the latter!
The climate here is good for avocados..there's tons of them in the foothills and on the ranches..lemon trees and such..avocados are tasty and when they fall off the trees and roll into the road, I pick 'em up, take 'em home and there's a salad for tonight! FREE! Avocado groves are peaceful and beautiful and green, like the farmer's daughter...as a matter of fact, farm girls are strong and pretty! I think they should rename Carpinteria to Hog Hollow or some such..
that's what I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment